At MDC, fees are paid by either full term by the due date or weekly casual attendance.
$30 - Registration Fee
$10 - Tots Term Classes
$13 - Tinies - Senior Term Classes
$15 - Casual Attendance
$30 - Private Lessons (per 1/2hr)
(all prices include GST)
Enrolment Terms and Conditions
1. A non-refundable registration fee is payable upon registration. This fee covers administration, copyright and property fees for music, public liability and injury insurance.
2. Families with multiple siblings all receive a 10% discount off class fees if paying by the term. Casual payers, private lessons and extra cirricular lessons are excluded.
3. 50% of the total term fees are due the first week of term. The remaining 50% of the total term fees are payable by the third week of term. Late fees will be incurred if fees are not paid by the due dates. Please refer to the Late Fees section.
4. Term fees are payable wether classes are attended or not. No refunds will be given. In the case of long term illness, injury or overseas travel, please speak with Miss Tara. Make up classes are welcome where these classes are available.
5. Students who wish to pay for classes Casually please advise Miss Tara on enrolment so as term invoices are adjusted accordingly.
6. Casual payments must be paid for prior to participation in class. No casual payments are to be made in arrears.
7. Late fees (as listed below) are charged the day after the due date, unless prior arrangement has been made with Miss Tara.
1-7 Days = $15
Every 7 days there after = $25
8. Unfortunately, students with unpaid fees exceeding three weeks will not be able to participate in class.
9. Students with outstanding fees will not be permitted to perform in the Annual Concert or any external eisteddfods or events.
10. If a student wishes to discontinue dance classes, notice must be given to Miss Tara. It is up to the individual if they wish to continue the term or terminate classes. No refund will be given for terminated classes during term.
11. No changing of classes permitted during mid term. You must continue with chosen classes until the end of the term. Changes can only be made at the start of a new term, please advise Miss Tara if your wish to change classes.
12. Payments are accepted via, Cash or Cheque via supplied envelopes, or Credit Card in the shop.
13. Receipts will be issued upon request only.
14. All dishonoured cheques will incur a $25 dishonour fee.
15. It is the Parent/Guardian and Student's responsibility to read the notice board area on a weekly basis and collect any notices on display.
16. No Parent/Guardian is to stay with a student whilst class is being conducted. Special watching days will be held during the year, and the viewing window is available.
Medical Conditions / Injuries
17. It is the Student's responsibility to notify their teacher in the event of any injury or medical condition during or prior to class. If an injury or medical condition is not reported, no liability will be taken. We have a reporting system that must be followed.
18. The first aid box is available to all Student's through their Teacher. All uses of the first aid box must be recorded.
19. No refund will be given if a Student fails to attend class due to illness or injury.
20. Students are not to be left unless the Parent/Guardian is satisfied to do so.
21. Students should be picked up on time by a Parent/Guardian at the conclusion of their class. When Students leave the MDC premises they are out of our care and no responsibility will be taken.
22. All Students must be appropriately dressed and groomed for classes with correct footwear.
23. MDC uniforms are to be worn during class. A variety of uniform combinations are available, with the exception of Ballet Classes. Specific Ballet uniforms must be worn. Please enquire as to your appropriate graded uniform.
24. Concert participation is not compulsory, however is preferred. Concert participation cut off dates will be advised.
25. Costume deposit funds are available shall Parents/Guardians wish to put money aside to cover concert costume fees. This money is only accessible for use for its purposes and cannot be transferred to cover any other fees and charges.
26. If a Student is away for any specific amount of time, it will be the Teachers decision whether or not they will be included in the concert routine. The Teachers decision is final.
27. It is compulsory to attend the concert rehearsal day.
28. Please do not disrupt classes to speak with Teachers. Please arrange a time to speak with Teachers before or after class.
29. No videoing of class work is permitted without consent of the Teacher. To preserve the intellectual property of our Teachers, all choreography remains the property of Menai Dance Centre, and may not be used without permission from Menai Dance Centre.